Speaking of the latest and greatest, we have news to share...we're expecting!
Samira, a.k.a. Miss Chatty Cathy, continues to be a ton of fun! Darryl and I have to be especially careful of what we say around her now that we have our very own parrot at home repeating our words. Samira did wonderful on the planes back to Missouri this past Thanksgiving (thanks to a whole lot of help from Dora and Diego DVDs) and really enjoyed spending time with the Siefker side. She was facinated by the snow for about a minute until we went outside to play with it. Christmas is just around the corner and we're looking forward to it! We're hosting it at home again this year and are looking forward to another fun family get together. We hope that you and your loved ones enjoy a safe and happy holiday season.
Feel free to check back often. We'll look forward to hearing from you via the comments postings. From our family to yours...

10 comments:
Congrats Varinia!!! How exciting!! Enjoy every second because the second pregnancy goes by so fast!! We can't believe how quickly it went by and now Jake is almost 4 months old. Where does the time go?? I wonder if you will have a boy this time around since you are having a different pregnancy. I have to say one of each is soooo fun!!! I will check you blog for updates, this is a great way to keep in touch and I have it saved to my favorites now. I love our blog site and how family and friends can check up on us. Have a great Christmas and we hope to see you again soon.
Alison, Scott, Sam, & Jake
Congratulations to you both! Thanks for sharing the great news. You have a beautiful family. I miss you Chin!!!
Mydao
I am so happy for you. A new addition to an already beautiful family. Someday I will join you, but not yet. I can't wait to hear about the pregnancy adventures while chasing a two year old.
Congrats Varinia!!! I've just been waiting for you to tell us...I knew it would be soon ;-) So you've made it through the first trimester and onto the best trimester!!! Have fun being pregnant...Alison's right, it goes by so fast! We can't wait to see you again soon!
Sarah, Dave, Liam & Josie
What an incredible blessing you all are. Thank you for letting us all join in your joy as you grow your family.
Peace my dear friends.
love,
kymberly and chris
Congratulations! OMG if i didn't sign up for Facebook i wouldn't have gotten a hold of your blog and find out the exciting news...We'll i am very happy for you and may there be many more blessings to come. Take care...
Yippee! Congratulations to you and your family! What a blessing. I am so super excited for you. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful news with all of us!
Congratulations again!
Love Shay
I am SOOO excited for you! I am thrilled that you have a blog now, and will add it to my "watched blogs" so that I can keep up on how things are going!!
Nelia
Congratulations to both of you !! I am really happy and excited about the new baby. Thank you so much for creating this site that I will be able to see your beautiful and growing family. Miss you and hope to see you soon.
Love Always,
Mama Divina
Congrats!! OMG! I am soooo excited for you...You know Alicyn is a UNISEX name! lol
You guys are going to have so much fun...boys are such fun! (I wouldn't know the difference considering I only have twin boys...lol)
I am sure Samira will be a great big sister!!
Post a Comment